New Client Policy for Brick City Cat Hospital current 1-1-21
The hospital has implemented the following policies for new clients during the Covid era:
- New patient exams are $75. This covers the one hour initial examination and the time required to set up the patient. Any additional testing or services are not included in this fee.
- No new client appointment can be scheduled without a $75 deposit. This policy is the result of the overwhelming demand for visits and the repeated tendency of new clients to no show.
- Brick City requests the full medical history of each patient BEFORE the visit so that pertinent history has time to be entered and the Doctor can review the case. We can obtain this history from your previous veterinarian with your consent.
- We are only accepting credit card or care credit payments at this time, no cash or checks.
- Brick City is operating on a curbside model: Only staff are allowed in the building.
- To maximize operational flow we require pertinent forms to be submitted 24 hours before the visit time. All forms are emailed to you at least one week ahead of your scheduled appointment