New Client Policy
- There are a limited number of new client appointments available. We are prioritizing second opinions and Doctor referrals.
- New client wellness will have lower priority due the limited slots available. We are booking 3 to 4 weeks ahead on all appointments at this time.
- New patient exams are $80. This covers the one hour initial examination and office visit. Any additional testing, medications, or services during the visit are not included in this fee.
- A deposit of $80 is required when making an appointment for a new client. We cannot reserve a space in the schedule without it. This policy is the result of the overwhelming demand for visits in the post covid era and the repeated tendency of new clients to not show up for their visits. This is unfair to the kitties who need appointments and cannot get them. The deposit is refundable with cancellation notice at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Brick City requests the full medical history of each patient BEFORE the visit so that pertinent history can be entered and the Doctor can review the case. We can obtain this history from your previous veterinarian with your consent. We request copies of Doctor notes, xrays, and labs. A copy of the receipt of services is not adequate medical history.
- You must call the office at 352-732-7877 to make an appointment. You will be asked to leave your name, pet's information, and phone number to have your call returned. Due to high call volume and the length of a new client call, we will return these calls in the order placed.